元道 Gen do
I have conceived Gendo 元道 to enshrine within its process and practice, the whole body in reality and our part as projection.
Do or Dao 道 is the way. Nature herself, the happening of reality.
Gendo 元道 is the way of the original source. Our fundamental truth is the whole body in creation, and our part as projection. I consider this the essence of reality.
It is all experience for us within projection. Our projected actuality may be related with reality, the whole body alive in creation.
Gen do 元道 incorporates –
Shinto (神道) : Our spiritual and instinctive connection to place, people and the land,
their pure reality, nature and being, pure essence, way of the gods, aboriginal,
way of the gods.
Zen (禅) : trunkal integrity in sitting (Zazen : 座禅), fundamental essence and being, absolute physicality, Nothingness and Emptiness (O ii)
Daoism (道教) : the way or what is, happens and is happening, Nature
and Martial arts, Performance : connected movement
Yoga, alignment, balance : holding and breathing
Mai dance, corroboree : connected expression
Part theory, Whole body method and Complete whole body are the three pillars. Orientation is the technique and practice for capturing the hc and for introducing reality.
The three pillars
部分説 Bubun setsu
– hc is projection, a projected part of the whole body projected by the central nervous system.
– as a projected part, we are affected by our orientation with the whole body.
– we may be captured in space as a projected actuality, and related with the whole body.
In this theory is a practice, to orientate with the whole body, for a projected part to relate with its whole. Orientation determines our part as projected actuality in space and relation with the whole body, beyond our usual contexts for knowing “what’s what”. With its application, we may enact our part from within projection, to relate with the whole body.
全体方 Zentai hou
Whole body method
How to introduce, relate with and behave as a part of, the whole body.
– the whole body is the “thing in its self” or an actuality in reality.
– our relation with him/her is a process of reality or “what happens”.
– we can promote what happens by promoting the whole body. It begins by sitting up and promoting the whole body, but must proceed to capturing the hc and stopping, to slow for the self, then whole self.
– the whole body is form and being, we are form and state. Our projected actuality is to be related with the whole body alive in creation, of whom we are encompassees.
完全体 Kan zentai
Complete whole body
– the form implies the state and vice versa. Becoming a part of the whole being and happening. It is the way, or what happens.
– true to sternum, palm and sole, we gather our girth and full extent. The two ends complete upon cores trunkal extent. The other end is the clue to our release through the base of the stupa, with level brain, floating spine and nerve roots even, and on end.
– the absence of the solid whole body who is there.
– the disassociation through which we are having an experience.
– the way is Nature it self, what is, what happens and is happening.
– the one essence of the whole body and All creation.
– at the core, or the gravitational centre, of the whole body.